salam

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
1. True love does not come by finding perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly…

2. love is the force that ignites the spirit and binds teams together….

3. love and magic have a great deal in common . they enrich the soul, delight the heart .and they both take practice.

4. I may not get to see as often as I like. I may not get to hold u in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know , u are the one that I love , and I can’t let u go.

5. when u are in love your entire being warm up at a touch, a laugh , a smile , the sound of the voice or the mention of their name. when u are truly in love, “ I miss u” takes on the different meaning

No comments: