salam

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

♥ from IT to Nursing ♥

On year 2003 I decide to continue my studi in diploma in IT at KPTMKB..it was greatful moment when study there.. bcoz I hve lots of frenz n memory ..like sweetness n bitterness…my fwenz are very kind, craze, n notty…I wont forget all the memory when I was there…studying IT quite difficult bcoz we have to know all d coding..esp (JAVA, C++,Visual Basic n oso HTML) but I wont giving up…bcoz I lke to be there… been with my fwen( Uteh, Yana, Syac, Along, Aida, Hanum, Ina, Midah n Amy) makes me hepi.. which is all of us stick together..doin everything together.. such as leparking at PCB on weekend as our routine.. juz imagine we walked along the road from College to PCB about 1-2KM... but we never feel tired but we enjoy d moment… n most unforgetful moment is when flooded in KPTM.. me n fwen stay at IT lab taking place as phn operator about 3 nyte..but the past is past it always fresh in my mind..~~~lots of lurve

after graduate I work at JLT as temporary clerk..working there was very tired..bcoz I hve to work everday even on weekend n stayback until nite ..eventhough tired with dat but I satisfied wit my salary… about 3month workin there I got offer letter from KKM to continue study in Nursingactually before grad I apply at SPA8(it juz for luck not more than that) at same tme I oso got offer from my manager to work with them-JLT(but actually juz contract)..dey offer me salary(RM2000+position as officer)..that tyme was very difficult for to make decision..i want cont my study but I wont to burden my fmly..n the same tyme my father with full of hope that I take the offer(KKM) bcoz b4 I got the offer in Nursing I oso got offer to be secretary in gov…but unfortunately I hve to decline that offer juz bcoz I dunt hve any basic in secretary..after discuss wit fmili members I decide to take once again diploma but in nursing…

~~student life…on Jan 2007 I registered at PNC(now known as KPJIC)…im back to student lfe..but not excited as I registered at KPTM its bcoz I already had experiences…now tyme meeting new fwenz…huhuu…on first year was very difficult for me…especially to understand medical term to understand the human anatomy..me n fwen bcome stressfull on every exam weeks..sumtyme I feel juz want to quit coz cant takes it anymore.. after 3 years studying there now I become registered NURSE…it was very precious moment ever…bcoz lastly I be strong to takes everthing happen to me juz a challenge…tq for(Suzi, Diana n Aniem) bcoz been my gud frenz for 3 years…

♥life is greatful♥

No comments: